Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
The holidays are quickly approaching and if you’re like me, sometimes you are at a loss on what to get that certain someone. Maybe you are looking for a gift for someone who blogs? I tried to think of things that I would want as a gift. I’m a blogger so hopefully these blogger gift ideas will help you make your shopping a little easier. I do think these gifts can work for any #bosslady in your life. I tried to include products from all price ranges to meet anyone’s budget. I tried to find products on Amazon to make it a little easier with Amazon Prime shipping. If you don’t have it, you can sign up for a 30-day trial membership – it is the best time with all the deals happening for the holidays.
Blogger Gift Ideas
- Planner – Definitely a must have item for bloggers. Keep track of deadlines and post ideas.
- All-in-one Leather Pop Clutch – I love that this clutch holds everything I need! It comes in different colors too! If you want a less expensive clutch, here is a similar one.
- “Blog your dreams” tank – Loved this cute tank top! It is also available as a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and more.
- Camera bag – Cute camera bag to hold your essentials. Available in black or pink.
- Bando power bank – a back-up battery is a must have! Taking pictures, posting on social media, and reading e-mails can definitely drain our batteries quickly.
- “The Boss” mug – Because we’re definitely #bossladies
- Selfie stick – a “must have” item to chronicle all your blogging adventures!
- Polaroid Instax 8 camera – perfect camera to capture all the fun instantly.
- Kate Spade writing pen – I love anything Kate Spade but a writing tool is essential for jotting down ideas, etc.
Many of these items can be purchased online – saving you time and sometimes money. Shop around to find the best deal.
What product is your favorite?