Happy Friday and Welcome to the Par-Tay!
I am so excited to see what you guys have been making this week! I’ve been busy getting everything ready for my Holiday Gift Guide but was able to squeeze in a recipe for this week. Have you heard of Pupusas? They are an El Salvadorian meal that is made with corn masa flour and a delicious filling of cheese, pork, and/or beans. They are amazing and I share the recipe on the blog.
Let’s get started…
Meet Your Host
Each week we highlight and share the posts of our top viewed friends and share them with you!
And another feature this week, just in time for the holiday season is the Weight Watchers Candied Sweet Potatoes in the Instant Pot from Michelle at Midlife Healthy Living.
Well, we are all grown-ups, AND its a party so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- Post must be food, home or DIY related (all posts that are not will be removed)
- Each participant can enter once
- Top 2 viewed participants post from the previous week will be featured the following week and shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional but our social links will be provided
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up but also not required
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copy and pasting the code below the button in your post, to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your link below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?
Now Lets Party!