A link party for good times, over good food, doing cool things and meeting new people!
Happy New Year! A new year. A fresh start. How do you plan on starting the new year? A special goals?
I took the some time off to spend with the family during the Holiday season because sometimes you just need a break. A break to reflect. But I am so glad to be back to some fun routines like Domestic Dayz link-up! As you know, we’ve switched it up and decided to make this a monthly thing which means we can party all month long ya’ll. I can’t wait to see what you guys have been up to.
Let’s take this New Year and support each other. I’ll be sharing your amazing recipes and projects throughout the month.
Meet Your Host
Well we are all grown ups, AND its a party so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- Post must be food, home or DIY related. All posts that are not will be removed.
- Each participant can enter four times over the course of the month. This can be done all at once or from several different visits during hte link up open dates.
- Random posts from the previous month will be shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional but our social links are provided. We want to make new friends!
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up.
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copy and pasting the code below the button in your post, to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your links below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?