Are you familiar with PDQ (People Dedicated to Quality)? I recently got the opportunity to dine at one of my local PDQ’s and fell in love with the food. I learned that not all chicken tenders are made the same, seriously! After taking a bite of PDQ’s chicken tenders – I knew I was won over with the juicy, crispy strips, actually my entire family was. You can taste the freshness – the quality is evident in every bite! PDQ is getting into the Holiday spirit with a variety of events this December. The first event kicks off TOMORROW, 12/4/15.
- 3 Free Tenders, with any purchase, to guests who visit wearing a pair of brown shoes – in honor of National Brown Shoes Day.
o When: 12/04/2015
- Free Shake card, to guests who bring an unwrapped gift which will be donated to Toys for Tots (only valid at Broward & Miami-Dade PDQ locations).
o When: Now through 12/15/2015
- Free $10 gift card, with a purchase of $50 in gift cards.
o When: Now through 12/24/2015
- Free Santa Kids Meal Card, to kids who visit with Santa at the following PDQ locations at times and dates listed below. The free kids meal cards are redeemable beginning January 1 – January 31, 2016. Santa Visits will take place at the following South Florida locations:
- FT. LAUDERDALE (1207 S.E. 17th Street): December 5 & 20 (12:30-2pm)
- PEMBROKE PINES (11211 Pines Blvd): December 6 (2:30-3:30), December 13 (4-6pm), December 22 (5-7pm)
- POMPANO BEACH (2341 N. Federal Highway): December 11 & 12 (7-8pm), December 18 (4-5pm)
- OAKLAND PARK (3359 N. Federal Highway): December 5 (4-5pm), December 14 & 23 (12:30-1:30pm)
- MIAMI (10121 West Flagler St.): December 6, 13 & 20 (4-8pm), December 19 (12-9pm), December 24 (12-4pm)
Outback Steakhouse co-founder Bob Basham and MVP Holdings CEO Nick Reader are the two principal owners of PDQ. The partners spent more than two years developing the concept behind the brand and quality of the food and establishments. On October 30, 2011, the original PDQ restaurant opened its doors in South Tampa and the concept now has 39 locations throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. PDQ prides itself on hand-breaded chicken tenders, along with delicious sandwiches and salads made with the finest ingredients and their signature sauces and dressings are homemade every day. Restaurant Business Magazine recently named PDQ as the number one fastest growing small chain in America, Nation’s Restaurant News chose PDQ as a 2014 Hot Concepts recipient and QSR Magazine named PDQ its July 2014 One to Watch. All menu items are under $10 and combo meals start as low as $7.29. PDQ will be open for lunch and dinner seven days a week with dine-in seating and a drive-thru. Catering is also available for events and carryout. For more information, visit www.eatPDQ.com.
Disclosure: I was provided with a gift card in exchange for this post. All opinions stated here are my own.