I have a huge girl crush on Joanna Gaines. I am sure I’m not alone there, right? She is the sweetest, most down to earth person. I’ve never met her but I could just tell. She runs a successful business, puts family first, and has awesome style. I love her interior design skills but she also has some serious wardrobe skills. Simple and comfortable, just the way I like it. I’ve created 3 outfits that are inspired by Joanna Gaines’ wardrobe. I hope you like them. I would love to hear what you think! The post does contain affiliate links – it just means I make a small commission if you purchase anything through my links.
Outfit #1 – Inspiration: I love the long skirt paired with some cute knee-high boots!
- Doulju Elastic Band Pleated Skirt(Amazon) — $17.99
- Merona Favorite Cardigan, Navy(Target) — $22.99
- Jockey Microfiber Camisole, White(Target) — $14.00
- Journee Studded Knee High Riding Boots(Kohl’s) — $94.99
- Giani Bernini Bar Pendant Necklace(Macy’s) — $65.00
- Thalia Wide Hinge Cuff Bracelet(Macy’s) — $19.87
Outfit #2 – Inspiration: Love, love the leather jacket paired with some flattering jeans. The ankle boots are adorable.
- Calvin Klein Scoop Neck Tee(Macy’s) — $14.99
- Calvin Klein Straight Leg Jeans(Macy’s) — $54.99
- JouJou Faux Leather Jacket(Macy’s) — $57.99
- A2 by Aerosole Ankle Boots(Target) — $59.99
- Apt 9 Chevron Ladder Necklace(Kohl’s) — $12.00