Allergy causing particles are all around us. Both my son and husband suffer from dust mite allergies and pollen. We eliminated all rugs from our home to limit the amount of dust mites in the air but sometimes that isn’t enough and using an air purifier can help. Febreze has released new HEPA-Type Air purifiers for the home making it easy to trap up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, pet dander and odors. All while leaving behind the fresh scent of Febreze for a whole room clean!
Protecting my family is important to me especially with my son and husband having bad allergies. We’re constantly dusting but dust can be so microscopic that you may miss a lot of it. All Febreze™ Air Purifiers are proven effective at capturing up to 99% of particles, 2 microns and larger, from the air that passes through the filter. When operated in the recommended room size, the air in the room is cleaned 5X per hour! Febreze offers a variety of sizes for all your needs!
Julie Edelman (The Accidental Housewife) Tips:
- Cleaning on the Clock: With work, kids, and pets, we’re all busy, and sometimes we just don’t have enough time to deep clean the house the way we want to before our guests arrive. In fact, the endless hours of cleaning may even deter your desire to entertain. Before your next dinner party or family gathering, turn on the Febreze Air Purifier and your home will smell fresher and cleaner in minutes.
- Don’t add VOCs when Cleaning: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are harmful gases that can be emitted by paints, solvents, cleaners, adhesives, furniture, new carpeting, etc. To avoid VOCs from lingering in your home after a scrubbing, turn on a Febreze Air Purifier. Not only will it help to remove VOCs from the air, it will also add a little extra freshness to elevate that “just-cleaned feeling”.
- Manage Your Microwave: Microwaves are always tough to clean. To get rid of dirt and gook and leave your microwave smelling good, squeeze lemon into a microwavable dish or cup filled with water, add the lemon, and microwave for at least 5 minutes, then wipe off the inside with a paper towel.
- Embarrassing Pet Odors: We love our furry friends, but we’re not so fond of the embarrassing pet odor that they leave around the house—from kitty litter and pet mishaps to wet dog smell. Try using the Febreze Air Purifier to reduce odors and add a fresh, clean scent back into the air.
- For even more information visit the YouTube channel
Ready for the giveaway? Enter to win a Febreze HEPA-Type Air Purifier.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received the Febreze Air Purifier in order to facilitate my review. All opinions stated are my own.