I always seem to go back to the same products. I am pretty conservative when it comes to makeup. I tend to stay within the neutral spectrum when I put on eye shadow. I don’t think I’ve ever done the smokey eye look (though I would love to learn!). These are some of my favorite makeup products that wont break the bank!
I also don’t like to spend a ton on makeup. I don’t know if high end makeup makes a huge difference compared to the makeup you find in Target or CVS. I’m budget concious so I tend to stick with brand I know and have good reviews.
1. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liner – One of my favorite eyeliner products. I think it is the gel but it lasts forever! I tend to wear eyeliner everyday and this is so easy to put on and easy to take off at night.
2. CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara – I love how this mascara makes my lashes pop. Just the right amount of volume. I actually like the Lashblast line of mascaras. All of them have been great!
3. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 – I’ve always had difficulty finding a foundation that matches my skin tone. I don’t know what it is about my skin tone but I can never find a match! Of course, MAC came into my life and I have not looked anywhere else!
4. Too Faced Cosmetics, Shadow Insurance – THE BEST EYE SHADOW PRIMER! I seriously love the goodies in this little tube. My eye shadow lasts all.day.long with this stuff!
5. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Bronzer, Pressed, Glow-Boosting – I love to have that sun kissed face and this bronzer works great for me.
6. Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush – I love the multi colors of the blush in the palette. It gives a natural blush.
7. Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (Apricot Twist and Iced Cocoa) – Love, love these eye shadows. The colors are so pretty and vibrant. I used both of these colors together. The Apricot Twist as the base and I use the Iced Cocoa to give a little smokey look by outlining the top of my lids and sides.
Below is an example of the products above. Looks totally natural just the way I like it! Also, I tend to just use ChapStick or Nivea for my lips. Never been a big lipstick person!
What are your favorite products? I like trying new stuff if I see good reviews.
May contain affiliate links.