This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS. All opinions are mine alone. #ScoreAtCVS #CollectiveBias
Football season is in full swing. Gathering with friends and family is what I look forward to the most. The assortment of food and snacks is always my favorite thing. Having a place for sweets is a must! I wanted to make a candy box that would go with all our game day hosting. We like using materials that are durable and easy to customize. Creating an easy DIY football candy box was perfect for all our SNICKERS® loving family and friends.
The DIY candy box is a great project for beginners. The wood pieces can be found at your local craft store or home improvement store. It could easily be personalized to your liking – colors, design, or style. Maybe paint in your favorite team colors or personalize with your family name. The possibilities are endless.
Easy DIY Football Candy Box
- Wood pieces cut to:
- 8 inches x 2.5 inches x 2 (long side pieces)
- 5.75 inches x 2.5 inches x 2 (short side pieces)
- 8 inches x 5.25 inches (bottom piece)
- Paint (brown and white)
- Wood glue
- paint brushes
2. Paint each piece using the brown paint. Do 2 coats of paint on each side. Don’t forget the edges! Let dry completely.
3. Using a pencil, design the football on the bottom piece. (I’m not the best drawer so just try your best if you are like me!)
4. Using a thin paint brush color in with white paint. Let dry.
5. Start gluing all of your pieces to form a rectangular box. Let the glue dry completely.
6. All done!
Admire your work! Place your delicious SNICKERS® bars so all your friends and family can enjoy during game time. You know they can work up a serious appetite. You can easily pick up all you need for you football gatherings right at CVS. Avoid the lines at the grocery store. CVS is your one stop shop! Get drinks, snacks, and other party necessities right at the store. Don’t forget you SNICKERS® bars and Crisper Bars coupon for use at CVS.
Are you looking for more game day ideas? Head here for additional inspiration.