Disclosure: I received the products below to facilitate my review. All opinions stated here are my own.
The routine of back to school is back! I know it seems it came so fast and I feel the same way. My son started 2nd grade last week so my mornings are jammed pack with the busy morning schedule. I need a good coffee maker that will give me the energy I need to last the morning bustle. Bella Housewares’ Linea Collection 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker and Rocket Extract Pro Plus Multifunctional Blender have kept me energized in the mornings.
BELLA Linea 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker features a 24 hour programmable timer lets you set and go so your coffee is ready before you are. The removable permanent filter means no more throw away filters while the automatic pause and serve function lets you enjoy that first cup of coffee while still brewing. A measuring scoop is included for your convenience and the cord stores neatly under the coffee maker, preventing clutter.
I love all the features:
- 24 hr. programmable timer lets you set and go
- Removable filter
- Automatic pause and serve function for that quick first cup
- 2 hour keep warm function so your coffee doesn’t get cold
- Automatic shutoff for your safety
- No more tangled cords with a conveniently hidden cord storage
- Displays last time brewed
The coffee maker really has everything you may need in a coffee maker. Sometimes I want a little boost so I make a smoothie. Sometimes I even do a frappe with the coffee I brewed. The Bella Rocket Extract Pro Plus Multifunctional Blender makes it so easy to create smoothies.
The BELLA Rocket Extract Pro Plus is this fall’s “secret weapon” for dips, smoothies and fresh-squeezed juice (since the blades can emulsify anything and maintains nutrients/pulp typically lost in juicing). You can whip up a quick smoothie before rushing to work or getting the kids ready for school, while enjoying a satiating breakfast on-the-go.
- Powerful 700 watt motor pulverizes and emulsifies anything in its path (reduces amount of prep time, PLUS maintains nutrients for healthier juices and smoothies)
- Attachable comfort lip ring allows you to sip right out of the personal-size tumblers (eliminates need to transferring to other glasses before consumption)
- 7 pre-programmed settings (that shut off automatically) are perfect for multitaskers who need to finish homework before class starts
- All parts are dishwasher safe
I’ve enjoyed coming up with new smoothie recipes. Mixing veggies and fruits to come up with a healthy drink. I sometimes throw in some flax seed or chia seed. The best part? My kids have been drinking so much more veggies!
Here is my favorite morning smoothie from the Bella website.
4-5 slices of mango
dash of orange juice
1 cup of finely crushed ice
1. Combine all the ingredients into the large blending cup.
2. Twist cup into base, push down and pulse until a smooth consistency is reached.
3. Add cup ring and serve immediately.
What are your favorite smoothie recipes?