Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.
Want to leave Santa extra special cookies this year? Pillsbury Peppermint Chocolate Chip cookies are just want the big guy needs! Or if you prefer just keep them all for yourself, I can understand not sharing these delicious cookies! This year, throw a special minty treat into your cookie jar with seasonal Pillsbury Ready to Bake™ Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies. With a perfect mix of peppermint and chocolate these Pillsbury Ready to Bake™ Cookies are sure to be a holiday hit! In store for a limited time only, available at Publix.
Need to plan for a bake sale, cookie exchange or holiday party? I love that I can easily pop these in the oven without all the mess! I’m also not much of a baker and Pillsbury cookies have anyway been delicious! Pillsbury’s Quick Peanut Butter Blossoms recipe makes it quick and easy to bake up this holiday classic. Get the recipe here. I also included it below for easy access.
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 48 Hershey’s® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, shortening, peanut butter, milk, vanilla and egg; mix with electric mixer on low speed until stiff dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately top each cookie with 1 milk chocolate candy, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edge; remove from cookie sheets.
Be on the lookout for exclusive savings on Pillsbury refrigerated cookies starting December 4, available at Publix!
Printable coupons available at www.ReadyPlanSave.com